CLS-B NG YOKE
Your choice for professional FTDs up to Level 6.
As an innovative solution, the BRUNNER CLS-B NG Active Force Feedback Yoke meets the high demands of professional flight simulation. As an element of our Control Loading System portfolio of leading drop-in devices, the CLS-B NG Yoke integrates perfectly into many new or existing FTD and FNPT, as well as in FNPT II MCC cockpit environments. Supporting standard procedure training as well as abnormal and emergency procedure training, CLS-B NG provides excellent quality, high fidelity and unique durability at an unmatched price-performance level. The high dynamic brushless AC Servo technology reacts with realistic movements to even finest inputs and offers good artificial feeling, included in a compact and sophisticated product design.
The BRUNNER CLS-B NG Yoke is supporting single as well as dual pilot applications. A unique and compared to the CLS-B improved real-time yoke synchronization logic enables unmatched and automatic pilot/co-pilot take-over functionality. Targeting professional applications where type specific interfaces are required, the CLS-B NG Yoke comes without a yoke handle but is prepared for easy mounting and connection of user and aircraft specific yoke handles. Enabled by our CLS2Sim software-environment, the CLS-B NG yoke communicates easily with commercially available simulation software such as X-Plane, M-FSX, and Prepar3D®. Any third party flight simulation solution connects via a simple TCP/IP or UDP remote interface protocol.
|Peak Force||Pitch: 190 N / 42 lbs|
Roll: 11 Nm / 8 lb-ft
|Travel||Pitch: 160 mm / 6.3 in|
Roll: +/- 90°
|Yoke handle||not included|
|Interface (Com)||CAN (RJ45), USB (USB-2 Type-B)|
Ethernet via optional
|Interface (I/O)||wire through I/O cable with rear |
connector (D-Sub15) and front
connector (Molex 50-57-9408)
|Power||800 W peak (no fan)|
|Operating Voltage||90-255 VAC 50/60 Hz (IEC5)|
|Size||427 x 254 x 125 mm|
16.8 x 10 x 4.9 in
|Weight||10.5kg / 23.2 lb|
- BRUNNER Drop-In: fully integrated, with built-in power unit and control unit, no additional auxiliary devices required
- High fidelity for most realistic flight experience
- Simulated effects: engine, ground, turbulence, real trim, autopilot, stall etc.
- Aircraft and type-specific profiles
- Dynamic pressure dependent force profile
- RUNNER real-time synchronization logic for dual-pilot cockpit with automatic pilot/co-pilot take-over (MCC)
- Plug & Play (CAN or USB), optional Ethernet via high-speed Ethernet2CAN gateway
- CANaerospace on request
- Reliable, smooth, backlash and maintenance free design
- Contactless high-resolution position feedback
- No fan, very quiet, high efficient
- Direct support for X-Plane, FSX, FSX Steam edition, Prepare-3D with BRUNNER CLS2SIM SW, X-Plane plugin for Windows, Linux
- Fully external control for QTG testing, applied over simple network protocol
- Unlimited CLS2Sim license for single cockpit application
- Safety integrated, Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Swiss Made
- 2 Years warranty
Forum for CLS2Sim, CLS-E Yokes and Rudder
– Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/10 needed for simulation interface software CLS2Sim
– Attention! Running X-plane (10/11) on a Linux operating system requires a separate windows installation (virtual machine or separate computer) for running CLS2sim software.