CLS-P LINEAR MOTION
Your choice for Helicopter and Fixed-Wing up to FFS Level D.
The BRUNNER CLS-P Active Force Feedback Linear Motion meets the highest demands of professional flight simulation. As a top level element of our Control Loading System portfolio of leading drop-in devices, the CLS-P Linear Motion integrates perfectly into many new or existing FNPT I as well as in FNPT II MCC or even FFS Level D Helicopter or Fixed-Wing cockpit environments.
Supporting standard procedure training as well as abnormal and emergency procedure training, the BRUNNER CLS-P Linear Motion provides excellent quality, highest fidelity and unique durability at an unmatched price-performance level.
The combination of integrated force sensor and high dynamic servo drive reacts with realistic movements of even finest inputs and offers an excellent artificial feel feeling for highest demands!
Our CLS-P Linear Motion is supporting single as well as dual pilot applications. It is designed for use with original or customer designed control mechanics (e.g. B737, C130, NH90) and provides high forces up to 2000N.
Enabled by our CLS2Sim software-environment, the CLS-P Linear Motion communicates easily with commercially available simulation software such as X-Plane, M-FSX, and Prepar3D®. Any third party flight simulation connects via a simple TCP/IP or UDP remote interface protocol.
|Peak Force||2000 N / 450 lbs|
|Travel||140 mm / 5.5 in|
|Interface (Com)||CAN (RJ45), USB (USB-2 Type-B) |
Ethernet via optional
|Power||400 W peak (no fan)|
|Operating Voltage||90-265 VAC 50/60 Hz (IEC5)|
|Size||465 x 183 x 115 mm|
18.3 x 7.2 x 4.5 in
|Weight||12 kg / 26.5 lb|
- BRUNNER Drop-In: fully integrated, with built-in power unit and control unit, no additional auxiliary devices required
- High resolution load cell and high dynamic servo drive for highest fidelity and most realistic flight experience
- Simulated effects: engine, ground, turbulence, real trim, autopilot etc.
- Aircraft and type-specific profiles
- Dynamic pressure dependent force profile
- BRUNNER real-time synchronization logic for dual-pilot cockpit with auto. pilot/co-pilot take-over (MCC)
- Designed for standard, abnormal and emergency procedure training
- Plug & Play (CAN or USB), optional Ethernet via BRUNNER high-speed Ethernet2CAN gateway
- CANaerospace on request
- Reliable, smooth, backlash and maintenance free design
- Contactless high-resolution position feedback
- No fan, very quiet, high efficient
- Direct support for X-Plane, FSX, FSX Steam edition, Prepare-3D with BRUNNER CLS2SIM SW, X-Plane plugin for Windows, Linux
- Fully external control for QTG testing, applied over a simple network protocol
- Unlimited CLS2Sim license for single cockpit application
- Safety integrated, Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Swiss Made
- 2 Years Warranty
– Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/10 needed for simulation interface software CLS2Sim
– Attention! Running X-plane (10/11) on a Linux operating system requires a separate windows installation (virtual machine or separate computer) for running CLS2sim software.