MODULAR SIMULATION PLATFORM
Your ideal Enabler for easy Simulator Integration.
BRUNNER Modular Simulation Platform (MSP) is offering a new standard in highly efficient and modular simulator hardware integration platforms. The MSP provides maximum modularity and configuration options, for Jet, Heli, Boat, Tank, Truck and other simulator applications.
It allows easy integration with BRUNNER’s 6 DoF Motion System, supports the fast configuration with various cockpit structure and seats, and most of all, acts as the ideal enabler for quick and easy integration of all BRUNNER Drop-In Control Loading components.
With all this modularity and an intelligent internal setup with all necessary electronics, interfaces and power-supply, the MSP is truly unique in the simulation market.
Speed-up your simulator development efforts, reduce complexity and cost, and allow yourself to re-configure your platform and simulator equipment into the various applications and configurations you may have.
The simulator setup you configure and build based on the Modular Simulation Platform can utilize various cockpit-shell layouts, mountings for standard and individual cockpit panels and displays and can carry multiple visual system monitor configurations.
As such, you can build your classic mid-size virtual simulator, but also benefit from BRUNNER’s Virtual and Mixed Reality experience and solutions and create your Mixed-Reality on Full-Motion Simulator application.
|Size||1680 x 1250 x 250 mm|
66.1 x 49.2 x 9.8 in
|Weight||127 kg / 280 lbs|
- Modular simulator hardware integration platform
- Provides maximum modularity and configuration
- Options for Jet, Heli, Boat, Tank, Truck and other simulator applications
- Optional BRUNNER 6 DoF-Motion integration.
- Ideal for BRUNNER Drop-In Control Loading System Integration
- Support maximum efficiency for multiple simulator configurations (Training, Experimentation, Research)
- All required Interfaces, Control Electronics and Power Supply included
- Robust, compact and affordable
- Swiss Made
- 2 Years warranty