CLS-E NG FORCE FEEDBACK YOKE
Your entry point into realistic Flight Experiences - feel the difference.
The BRUNNER CLS-E NG Yoke is the consequent evolution of our long-term success product CLS-E Yoke, incorporating all gained experience and many customer voices, asking for an affordable, reliable and realistic flight experience.
The CLS-E NG Yoke integrates perfectly into many ambitious enthusiast applications, but also into new or existing cockpit training environments. CLS-E NG provides excellent quality, high fidelity and unique durability at an affordable entry-level cost. It is unmatched in its class: intelligent brushless BLDC technology, a compact and sophisticated product design and a configurable yoke handle creates training solutions which provide optimum training value.
The BRUNNER CLS-E NG Yoke is supporting single as well as dual pilot applications. A unique real-time yoke synchronization logic enables unmatched and automatic pilot/co-pilot take-over functionality. On Top, CLS-E NG simulates and represents various functions like autopilot
and trim and allows for easy and fast installation and setup through real Plug- and Play capability. Enabled by our CLS2Sim software-environment, the CLS-E NG Yoke communicates easily with commercially available simulation software such as X-Plane, M-FSX and Prepar3D®. Any third party flight simulation solution connects via a simple TCP/IP or UDP remote interface protocol.
|Peak Force||Pitch: 40 N / 9 lb-ft|
Roll: 1.7 Nm / 1.3 lb-ft
|Travel||Pitch: 90 mm / 3.6 in|
Roll: +/- 90°
|Yoke handle||BRUNNER Beechcraft style|
optional: delivery without handle
|Interface||USB (USB-2 Type B)|
|Power||120W peak (no fan)|
|Operating Voltage||19 - 24 VDC|
|Size||340 x 230 x 90 mm|
13.38 x 9 x 3.54 in
|Weight||5 kg / 11 lb|
- BRUNNER Drop-In or Desktop: fully integrated, with build-in control unit and 24 VDC power inlet (ext. power supply included)
- High fidelity for most realistic flight experience
- Including Beechcraft style yoke wheel with 5 programmable functions and 8 direction Hat Switch
- Simulated effects: engine, ground, turbulence, real trim, autopilot, stall etc.
- Dynamic pressure dependent force profile
- Brunner real-time synchronization logic for dual-pilot cockpit with automatic pilot/co-pilot take-over (MCC)
- Designed for cockpit environment or desk-top application
- Plug & Play (USB and CAN)
- Reliable, smooth and maintenance free design
- No fan, very quiet, high efficient
- Contactless high-resolution position feedback
- Direct support for X-Plane, FSX, FSX Steam edition, Prepare-3D with Brunner CLS2SIM SW, X-Plane plugin for Windows, Linux & MAC
- Unlimited CLS2Sim license
- Swiss Made
- 2 Years warranty
– Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/10 needed for simulation interface software CLS2Sim
– Attention! Running X-plane (10/11) on a Linux operating system requires a separate windows installation (virtual machine or separate computer) for running CLS2sim software.