CLS-E FORCE FEEDBACK JOYSTICK
TM Hotas / VPC Mongoos T-50 Interface (w/o Grip)
The Active Force Feedback Joystick you were waiting for!
The BRUNNER CLS-E Active Force Feedback Joystick meets the highest demands of Enthusiast flight simulation. As the newest member of our Control Loading System portfolio of leading drop-in devices, the CLS-E Joystick integrates perfectly into many Flight Simulation environments.
Beside Aircraft Solutions, the BRUNNER CLS-E Joystick finds perfect application for military ground vehicles or any other application where a modern stick solution is used for system control.
The BRUNNER CLS-E Joystick provides excellent quality, highest fidelity and unique durability at an unmatched price-performance level.
The high dynamic brushless DC motor and BRUNNERs Active Control Loading Technology reacts with realistic movements to even finest inputs and offers an excellent artificial feeling!
The BRUNNER CLS-E Joystick offers different Grip options. Beside a Plug&Play TM HOTAS and VPC Mongoos T-50 grip interface, it is available with an A320 grip or without a grip. Grips are always optional and the unit is shipped without a grip.
Enabled by our unique CLS2Sim software-environment, the CLS-E Joystick communicates easily with commercially available flight simulation software such as X-Plane, M-FSX and Prepar3D®.
- BRUNNER Drop-In: fully integrated, with built-in control unit and 36VDC power inlet (ext. power supply included)
- Long life brushless DC technology
- Contactless high-resolution position feedback
- Simulated effects: autopilot, trim and turbulence simulation
- Pre-Configured dynamic profiles available (e.g. A320)
- Compatible with optional TM HOTAS, VPC Mongoos T-50 or BRUNNER grips
- Plug & Play (USB or CAN)
- Reliable, smooth, backlash and maintenance free design
- No fan, very quiet, high efficient
- Direct support for X-Plane, FSX, FSX Steam edition, Prepare-3D with BRUNNER CLS2SIM SW, X-Plane Plugin for Windows, Linux
- Swiss Made
- 2 Years warranty
– Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/10 needed for simulation interface software CLS2Sim
– Attention! Running X-plane (10/11) on a Linux operating system requires a separate windows installation (virtual machine or separate computer) for running CLS2sim software.