Your choice for professional Fixed-Wing up to FFS Level-D.
The BRUNNER CLS-P Active Force Feedback Yoke meets the highest demands of professional flight simulation. As a top level element of our Control Loading System portfolio of leading drop-in devices, our CLS-P Yoke integrates perfectly into many new or existing FNPT I as well as in FNPT II MCC or even FFS Level D cockpit environments. Supporting standard procedure training, as well as abnormal and emergency procedure training, the CLS-P Yoke provides excellent quality, highest fidelity and unique durability at an unmatched price-performance level. The integrated high resolution load cell and the high dynamic brushless AC Servo technology reacts with realistic movements to even finest inputs and offers excellent artificial feeling for highest training demands!
Our CLS-P Yoke is supporting single as well as dual pilot applications. A unique real-time yoke synchronization logic enables unmatched and automatic pilot/co-pilot take-over functionality for MCC training applications. Targeting professional applications where type specific interfaces are required the CLS-P Yoke is prepared for mounting user and aircraft specific yoke handles. A wire through I/O cable allows connection of Buttons etc. to allow the simulation of various autopilot and trim functions. Enabled by our CLS2Sim software-environment, the CLS-P Yoke communicates easily with commercially available simulation software such as X-Plane, M-FSX, and Prepar3D®. Any third party flight simulation solution connects via a simple TCP/IP or UDP remote interface protocol.
|Peak Force||Pitch: 750 N / 169 lbs|
Roll: 35 Nm / 26 lb-ft
|Travel||Pitch: 185 mm, optional 280 mm,7.3 in, optional 11 in|
Roll: +/- 90°
|Yoke handle||not included|
|Interface (Com)||CAN (RJ45), USB (USB-2 Type-B)|
Ethernet via optional
|Interface (I/O)||wire through I/O cable,|
including rear- (D-Sub15) and
front-connector (Binder 09-9790-71-05)
|Power||800W peak (no fan)|
|Operating Voltage||90-255VAC 50/60Hz (IEC5)|
|Size||728 x 190 x 141 mm|
28.6 x 7.4 x 5.5 in
|Weight||20.4 kg / 45 lb|
- BRUNNER Drop-In: fully integrated with built-in power unit and control unit, no additional auxiliary devices required
- High resolution Load Cell and high dynamic serve drive for highest fidelity and most realistic flight experience
- Simulated effects: engine, ground, turbulence, real trim, autopilot, stall etc.
- Dynamic pressure dependent force profile
- BRUNNER real-time synchronization logic for dual-pilot cockpit with automatic pilot/co-pilot take-over (MCC)
- Designed for standard, abnormal and emergency procedure training
- Plug & Play (CAN or USB), optional Ethernet via BRUNNER high-speed Ethernet2CAN gateway
- CANaerospace on request
- Reliable, smooth, backlashand maintenance free design
- Contactless high-resolution position feedback
- No fan, very quiet, high efficient
- Direct support for X-Plane, FSX, FSX Steam edition, Prepare-3D with BRUNNER CLS2Sim SW, X-Plane plugin for Windows, Linux
- Fully external control for QTG testing, applied over a simple network protocol
- Unlimited CLS2Sim license for single cockpit application
- Swiss Made
- 2 Years Warranty
– Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/10 needed for simulation interface software CLS2Sim
– Attention! Running X-plane (10/11) on a Linux operating system requires a separate windows installation (virtual machine or separate computer) for running CLS2sim software.